Friday, July 17, 2009

Different Stardoll.


Hii,guys.

I'm back from Italy,and I had so much fun!

Also I am very happy coz I'm back now xDD

I got loads of gifts from my mom,lol.

It was a great weather there,so it was a great time for being there.

Also,when I back I founded a lot of new things at Stardoll xD.

Stardoll looks a little bit different now.

We can see new page of clubs now ..



I like it,I think it's really good now,and cute,it was boring and now it's very interesting xD

Also there's new Find Friennds Display.

Here u can see it..



Also,one stupid bitch created a doll with almost my user,OMG... lol

Also,we can see now exatly time when the person's visits us! YAY!!!

I really liked that.


Also,lol,there's a lot of new Hair Cuts.
Check them out in ur MeDoll's Styling Studio xDD



Bye for now,Mishka1997.


No comments: