Saturday, August 22, 2009

September HOT BUYS! xx..

Hey,guys!

New September Hot Buys are released in Magazine.
Idk,what to say,coz for real I didn't liked them at all. They are not my style.

I liked only a few things. The purse,beret,coat,sandals and one dress.

Here are the list of them:

Hot Buys Beret (Bisou) - In shop 3 september;
Hot Buys Scarf (Fudge) - In shop 15 september;
Hot Buys Top (Fudge) - In shop 23 september;
Hot Buys Purse (Pretty In Pink) - In shop 11 september;
Hot Buys Dot Dress (Evil Panda) - In shop 29 september ;
Hot Buys T-Shirt (Evil Panda) - In shop 21 september;
Hot Buys Dress (Bisou) - In shop 8 september;
Hot Buys Tights (Fudge) - In shop 1 september;
Hot Buys Coat (RIO) - In shop 17 september;
Hot Buys Sandal (Pretty In Pink) - In shop 25 september;

Can't wait to buy my favs.

What do you think about them? ^^



xo,Mishka1997


2 comments:

Knight-in-Satin said...

I love the beret and the coat. ♥

talonofthehawk said...

I love, love the black and pink dress. ^^